Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Android Dev Guide pdf and doc

Recently I have been searching for a printable version of Android Dev Guide. Unfortunately I found only a 1 year old variant over here: http://czechxan.com/index.php/android/20-android-sdk-dev-guide-in-pdf

So I have decided to spend some time and create a new variant.
So far I managed to add Android Basics and Framework Topics from Activities (included) to the User Interface section (not included).

Later I am planning to add other sections too. For now I am providing just the first part in two variants pdf and doc (in case you want to format something). I shared a folder on the Google docs, so you are welcome to download:

First Part Android Dev Guide

And I will get back to reading...

34 comments:

  1. Any update on the rest of the API Guide conversion available? Many thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its working.. thanks..
    When will you post another part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Man you saved a lot of time of so mane aspiring learners. Live long & Prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your support man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Very Useful. Good Work !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Very Useful. Good Work !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2020 and this is still useful

    ReplyDelete